Friday 4 February 2011

Audience Feedback

Today we evaluated each others music videos and gained some audience feedback. This was very helpful to me as my friends and other people shared their ideas of how to improve our video even further and what was wrong with it.




From this some of the main points need to focus on are:

  • A range and variety of shots such as more close up shots
  • Shots which show the meaning of life and less various shots of tower bridge
  • Maybe include shots of different area codes

I had a few ideas myself and my teacher also suggested of having shots which math the lyrics. We are going to have a scene were a child is going to be crying. It will be shown as soon as the lyrics 'I see them mummy's that want to make their kids cry.' This will be really affective as it follows Goodwins theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment